The High Flow Siltsack is a sediment control device made with a permeable geotextile that can handle stronger surges of water. The unique design allows the High Flow Siltsack to let water pass while preventing silt and sedimentation from clogging the drain system. The Type B Siltsack is made particularly for combination drains where a drop inlet is coupled with a curb inlet. The build-in curb deflector prevents sedimentation and silt from entering the drain system through the curb inlet as well as the drop inlet. Although it's considered a temorary solution, this cost-effective product can be emptied and reused throughout the duration of a project.
- Manufactured with a high flow, woven polypropylene geotextile and sewn by a double needle machine using high strength nylon
- Color: High visibility yellow
- 3' depth
- Should be cleaned and inspected regularly and after every major weather event
- Two dump straps attached at the bottom to facilitate the emptying of Siltsack
- Lifting loops to lift from the basin
- Restraint cord keeps sides away from catch basin walls and serves as visual indicator to empty the SiltSack